We opened the boarding kennels in 2012 because of the high demand from our dog grooming clients. The dogs already knew us from their grooming sessions and were familiar with us and our premises so the boarding service just came about naturally.
Why choose us:
- If you are our dog grooming client, your dog already knows us from his/her grooming session
- Our accommodation is bright, warm and clean
- Dogs are exercised regularly during the day
- We use our Vita Canis aromatherapy products to keep the dogs free of stress and anxiety
- We are small & exclusive
- We have chosen to keep kennels small and personalised, so we only have 6 kennels.
In our kennels you’ll find:
- Well insulated walls and floors to ensure warmth and comfort for your dog
- Windows for plenty of daylight
- Moulded plastic beds with comfortable bedding
We stock a variety of high-quality food, however, if your pet is on a veterinary diet you’ll need to supply it.
All dogs must be vaccinated against Kennel cough (at least 4 weeks before the visit), dewormed and free from fleas and ticks.
- £15.40 per dog in one kennel
- £26.40 for 2 dogs from one family, sharing a kennel
Please note these charges are per day and this includes any part of any day. Our kennels are open all year for boarding.
- Tuesday – Saturday: 10 am – 4 pm
- Sunday, Monday & Bank Holidays: 10 am – 11 am and 4 pm – 5 pm
Lots of exercise, individual care, healthy tasty treats & cuddles all help to keep our visitors happy and stimulated ❤️
For enquiries & bookings contact Jitka on 07928 809 992 or email@example.com